How to fix Android Keyboard Problem After Update
Some of you may be frustrated when android keyboard error after updating operating system. Many users suffer from this problem. Here are some ways you can try.
First tip; take out the battery as well as the SIM, and then restart again. If you are using SIM pin code, disable the SIM pin. This is the simplest and quickest, often work, you can do first. If it fails, try the second tip.
Second tip; wipe cache partition: This is different with other reset, this kind of reset of will not remove personal data from Smartphone. It is safe to do so to have a Smartphone like original again.
This time, let’s take Samsung Galaxy S4 as example:
• Shut down the phone• Push and hold the following keys simultaneously: Power+Home +Volume up• When the Smartphone vibrates, free the power button while still pressing the other two buttons (Home+ Volume up ) • When you see the Android System Recovery screen, release both buttons • Push the volume down and then go to the Wipe Cache Partition
• Push the Power button to select. Smartphone’s will automatically restart after deleting the catch.
If this still fails, try the last tip
Last tip, reset using Master Reset option: Master Reset means restoring Samsung Galaxy S4 to the factory settings and deleting personal data on the device, such as applications, ringtones, downloadable content, images, and contacts.
• From any Home screen, push Menu> Settings > account > Backup and Reset. Check the Automatic Restore or Back Up My Data To Clear. • After that tap Factory Reset • And then tap Reset the Device
• After Screen Lock active, enter PIN or password and tap Delete All then Tap Continue
Note: never forget backing up your data
People looking for:
- android update keyboard problem
- code to repair andriod keyboard
- fix android keyboard problem
- game keyboard for androif update
- ios update glitch on keyboard for android
- keyboard issue with android update
- keyboard not working after android update