Samsung Galaxy not recognized as USB Storage Problems
As we know that by default both the Samsung Galaxy smart phones and tablets when they are connected to a computer using MTP mode (Media Transfer Protocol), they do not allow us to take advantage of the Smartphone as a removable storage. This mode is really on Android in general, but the Samsung Galaxy is not. They does need KIES application installed on your computer, a sort of applications to process data on Android like PC Suite on Nokia. I think it is so hard and not user friendly. Here is what you can do to activate usb storage mode in android galaxy
1. Go to settings then choose wireless and network
2. Select USB utilities then tap connect storage to pc
3. When it says “connect a USB cable to use…..” you should directly connect your android usb to pc
4. Then will appear the USB mode storage
5. Tap connect usb storage
It has been tested and 100% works on the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Samsung Galaxy S2
There is another way you can try if it fails. Use an application that must be installed on Samsung Galaxy. This application will force the USB Mass Storage mode activated. The application is SG USB Mass Storage Enabler. You can get it for free at Play Store.
According to the developers, this application runs smoothly in: • Samsung Galaxy Note II (GT-N7100) • Samsung Galaxy SIII (GT-I9300) • Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-i9500, GT-I9505, SGH-I337)
• Samsung Grand Duos (GT-I9082)
This application needs root access on your Android.
To perform all types Rooting android Smartphone you can try Unlock Root Pro 4.1. This software supports android version 2.2-2.3, 4.0-4.1, Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Google Nexus, and almost all Android-based smart phones. The usage is quite easy, download, install in pc, connect android to pc and run the software.
People looking for:
- how to fix the usb mass storage issue in samsung galaxy phones
- galaxy grand 9082 USB not recongnizied solution
- how to connect usb storage on samsung galaxy gtn7100
- how to resolve the problem of a samsung i9505 thats not connecting to the pc as a media device
- n7100 usb not recognized solution
- samsung 19082 usb setting
- usb not found for samsung G130H
- usb not running from samsung galaxy gt 19082