10 Reason Why Must Upgrade to galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S4 is able to sell 10 million units in one month. Then after 4 months, the phone managed to sell as many as 30 million units. But after that, selling number of Samsung Galaxy S4 declined. Seeing this, Samsung is so confident that the Galaxy S5 will be able to emulate its predecessors. Its target is to sell 10 million units in just 2 weeks.
How powerful is Galaxy S5 that makes them so confident? Here are reason why everybody need to try the wonderful Galaxy S5
• Casing on the Samsung Galaxy S5 body use metal materials. This makes you look elegant.
• The large screen size of 5.1-inch 1080 × 1920 pixels resolution with Super AMOLED technology that will produce excellent color sharpness. In addition, the screen is coated with a protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3. You never worry anymore about scratched screen.
• It has IP67 certificate. IP67 certificate indicates that the device is protected against ingress of solid and water objects. According to the test results accredited by the Korea Laboratory Accreditation Scheme submersion, Samsung Galaxy S5 resists to perspiration, rain, liquids, sand and dust. Samsung Galaxy S5 stays life under test conditions in water up to 1 meter at 21.7 °C without chemical content for 30 minutes. That is why your Smartphone is protected in all circumstances, but it does not mean that the device is waterproof.
• It is equipped with chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8974AC 801 and is powered by a quad-core processor speed 2.5 GHz Krait 400. It will maximize the performance of the Samsung S5 to open various applications and games simultaneously.
• The camera quality of Samsung Galaxy S5 has a resolution of 16MP. It is equipped with advanced features OIS (Optical Image Stabilization). It claims Samsung Galaxy S5 camera will be able to take pictures clearly and quickly even though shocks.
• Large data storage. It has internal memory of 16/32 GB and a microSD external memory slot up to 128 GB.
• It supports HSDPA (42.2 Mbps), HSUPA (5.76 Mbps) and LTE. This makes Samsung Galaxy S5 offers fast internet access.
• Run on the latest operating system which is Android 4.4.2 Kit Kat.
• Large battery capacity, 2800 mAh.
• It has fingerprint scanner sensor technology. Samsung Galaxy S5 will be more secure in terms of security system.
• There is heartbeat sensor detection. Galaxy S5 is the first Smartphone with built-in heart rate sensors that can measure heart rate directly from your Smartphone. Now you can check your heart rate whenever you want and monitor your health.
Those are what make Samsung Galaxy S5 more powerful than its predecessors and reason why everybody need to try the wonderful Galaxy S5